POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need help with animations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Need help with animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Danny
Subject: Need help with animations
Date: 1 Aug 2004 04:55:00
Message: <web.410caef645f6b474b4c4d5df0@news.povray.org>
After I'm done rendering something into several individual frames, how do I
group them into one big animation file and save them as one?  I have a
program called Animagic, but that only allows me to observe the animation,
not save them together as some kind of movie file. Is there some program
out there that can help me?

Danny

Post a reply to this message

> After I'm done rendering something into several individual frames, how do I
> group them into one big animation file and save them as one?  I have a
> program called Animagic, but that only allows me to observe the animation,
> not save them together as some kind of movie file. Is there some program
> out there that can help me?

What platform are you using? Windows? The next program is very useful
for making animations. There is also a plug-in available that allows you
to use PNG images. The default version supports JPG and BMP files, and
few others.

http://www.tmpgenc.net/

Other useful links:

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/