POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media Density Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Media Density (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Felbrigg
Subject: Media Density
Date: 11 Mar 2004 05:42:22
Message: <4050428e$1@news.povray.org>
I've used this atmospheric media in other scenes quite happily...

media {   intervals 10
  scattering { 1, rgb 0.03 }
  samples 1, 10
  confidence 0.9999
  variance 1/1000
  ratio 0.9
}

... but now it's not dense enough.  In the current scene its not visible at
all.  Can I change one of these values to make the media more dense?

Post a reply to this message