POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : laser beam Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  laser beam (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bob Nagler
Subject: laser beam
Date: 23 Feb 2004 13:43:57
Message: <403a49ed$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a good way to create a laser beam. They way I tried
it always looks bad when two beams intersect, or when the beam is viewed
through a glass surface (this is crucial in my case). In these cases the
color changes (sometimes to black), you get shadows, ...
I just tried a cilinder with transmit and filter on. Emission does'n
seem to work either.

Any suggestions are welcome,

Bob

Post a reply to this message