POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : shape generation (functions and more) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  shape generation (functions and more) (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: shape generation (functions and more)
Date: 21 Feb 2004 00:56:24
Message: <4036f308@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote in message
news:X7A### [at] econymdemoncouk...
> "thick" isosurfaces in my isosurface tutorial
>
> http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/substitute.htm#thick

I'm replying back here because I lost track of where I had said a certain
isosurface I was suggesting to someone might not work with this particular
trick. Well, I was wrong. Mike William's has a great resource there, as many
of you already know. I ought to use it more.

Bob H.