POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help needed on making crystal ball Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Help needed on making crystal ball (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: George Yanez
Subject: Help needed on making crystal ball
Date: 11 Nov 2003 16:46:32
Message: <3fb158b8$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to create a crystal ball in Pov-ray.  I create a sphere shape
but I am having problems making it look like glass (ie reflective and
transparent, etc).  Anybody have tips as to what commands/tools I need in
Pov-ray to correctly model and render this object?  I am a newbie and any
help would be appreciated.  This will be my first attempted image in POV
(besides tutorials of course).

Thanks

Post a reply to this message