POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : List of all textures? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  List of all textures? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Christian Kollross
Subject: List of all textures?
Date: 12 Sep 2003 18:29:33
Message: <3f6248cd@news.povray.org>
Is there somwhere a list of all textures in the usual include files
(metals.inc, etc.)?
Just a simple list to try out some new textures...

Post a reply to this message

From: Brent G
Subject: Re: List of all textures?
Date: 12 Sep 2003 21:44:49
Message: <3f627691$1@news.povray.org>
Christian Kollross wrote:

> Is there somwhere a list of all textures in the usual include files
> (metals.inc, etc.)?
> Just a simple list to try out some new textures...

check out the portfolio subfolder in the scenes folder. Render all the
.ini files the load up index.html in that folder.

Post a reply to this message