POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newbie: things looking very coarse Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:29:20 EDT (-0400)
  newbie: things looking very coarse (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Re: newbie: things looking very coarse
Date: 5 Sep 2003 06:51:10
Message: <nkqglvcrslbugkv9m2rvfqkbq0qqga9vij@4ax.com>
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:51:47 -0500, "Hughes, B." <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:

>P.S. to Stephen McAvoy: I suspect I've deleted emails of yours from my AOL
>mailbox during mass deletions of junk mail. I seldom use AOL except to chat
>or check on special interest things there. I put two and two together when I
>saw your email address here and recall a similar (same?) name in the AOL
>mail. Sincere apologies if so. Just now checked InverseZ mail and had three
>POV-related ones there out of 38. I really mass delete there without hardly
>looking.

Strange, I can't find any trace of having sent any, unless your ID is
ArizonaPain. Anyway no worries I mass delete my inbox recklessly.
Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Folkert van Heusden
Date: 5 Sep 2003 12:49:29
Message: <3f58be99@news.povray.org>
>>What could it be?
> It may sound like a very stupid question, but are you sure you're not
> displaying (not rendering, that's in TrueColor) in 256 or 65536
> colors?

Yes! (my photo's would look rather funny otherwise)

Folkert van Heusden

| UNIX sysop? Then give MultiTail ( http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/ ) |
| a try, it brings monitoring logfiles (and such) to a different level!    |

Post a reply to this message