POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Blobs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Blobs (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ruggero
Subject: Blobs
Date: 9 Jul 2003 06:33:13
Message: <3f0bef69@news.povray.org>
\begin {scuse}
Sorry fom my bad english :)
\end {scuse}

Hi, i'm tring to create a grapevine made of dark blue glass.
My experiments with blobs are successless. some ideas? Either about how to
have the dark blue glass :)))
Thanx

--
Ruggero [Slack 9.0]
Il computer: "Abortire l'operazione, o farla partorire?".

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:33:49 +0200, Ruggero <fur### [at] infinitoit> wrote:
> Hi, i'm tring to create a grapevine made of dark blue glass.
> My experiments with blobs are successless. some ideas?

There is blob tutorial in Rune's site unfortunatelly as usually currently not
available neither at http://runevision.com/3d/blobs/blobs.asp nor at
http://web.archive.org/web/20020716130611/http://runevision.com/

> Either about how to have the dark blue glass :)))

Non of pigments, textures and materials in glass.inc or texture.inc in official
package does not fit your needs? Perhaps http://texlib.povray.org/ could be
helpful.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:33:49 +0200, Ruggero <fur### [at] infinitoit> wrote:
> > Hi, i'm tring to create a grapevine made of dark blue glass.
> > My experiments with blobs are successless. some ideas?
>
> There is blob tutorial in Rune's site unfortunatelly as usually currently
not
> available neither at http://runevision.com/3d/blobs/blobs.asp nor at
> http://web.archive.org/web/20020716130611/http://runevision.com/

If you understand spanish, I have a translation of it in my site:
www.txemijendrix.com/tutoriales/blob/blobspa.html
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com