POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Conical Flask Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conical Flask (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alan Walkington
Subject: Re: Conical Flask
Date: 23 Apr 2003 22:27:51
Message: <3ea74ba7$1@news.povray.org>
The question was asked about adding a smoothly rounded base to a conical
flask.
To me, the problem seemed quite complicated.  But after I drew it out, it
simplified itself quickly.

The image with the description of the calculations is on p.b.images as
Conical Flask Geometry.
The working .pov file  is on p.b.scene-files under the same name.

Alan

Post a reply to this message