POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems with the .udo file format Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with the .udo file format (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Danno
Subject: Problems with the .udo file format
Date: 23 Apr 2003 08:17:58
Message: <3ea68476$1@news.povray.org>
I have a problem when using user defined objects in moray. I've been
using 3dwin4 to change different file formats (.3ds and .lwo) to .udo so
that I can place trees created in xfrog into my 3d scene. My problem is
that when I go to render the scene, povray crashes. It starts up alright
but then it simply hangs and I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? Also, is there any way to convert
povray .inc objects into .udo's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.