POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering/Povray/Moray tutorial? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering/Povray/Moray tutorial? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven
Subject: Rendering/Povray/Moray tutorial?
Date: 7 Mar 2003 13:10:53
Message: <3e68e0ad@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm new to Povray and Moray, but I want to learn to use them in a creative
way. So I'm looking for good tutorials (beginner level) for both programs
and for artistic rendering at all (e.g. setting up scenes, right
illumination, do's and don'ts...). Have you got any ideas or
recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

Sven

Post a reply to this message

> I'm new to Povray and Moray, but I want to learn to use them in a creative
> way. So I'm looking for good tutorials (beginner level) for both programs
> and for artistic rendering at all (e.g. setting up scenes, right
> illumination, do's and don'ts...). Have you got any ideas or
> recommendations?

For Povray:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/pov__eng.htm
For Moray:
Follow the tutorials included in the help file.

Hope this helps.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com