POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Columns 2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Columns 2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jepessen
Subject: Columns 2
Date: 8 Feb 2003 08:12:45
Message: <ja0a4vspeke61k8sdmtk7f47oou8kgibsj@4ax.com>
This is the file that create me problems with the column created with
lathe. No binary file, this time...

// Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer Scene Description File
// File: col.pov
// Vers: 3.5
// Desc: Esempi di colonne
// Date: inizio 02/02/2003
// Auth: Daniele Lupo alias Jepessen
//

/*
	column_1: a simple column
	column_2: a simple rastremated column

*/

#version 3.5;

#include "colors.inc"

global_settings {
  assumed_gamma 1.5
}

// ----------------------------------------

camera {
  location  <0.0, 20, 5>
  direction 1.5*z
  right     x*image_width/image_height
  look_at   <0.0,0.0,5>
  //angle 10
}

light_source {
  <0, 0, 0>            // light's position (translated below)
  color rgb <1, 1, 1>  // light's color
  translate <-30, 30, 30>
}

// ----------------------------------------

//creation to a shape necessary to create column_4

#declare temp = 1;
#declare to_subtract_1 = sphere_sweep {
	linear_spline
	2,
	<0,0,1>,.1
	<0,0,9>,.1

	translate 0.7*x
}

#while (temp < 20)
	#declare to_subtract_1 = union {
		object {to_subtract_1}
		sphere_sweep {
			linear_spline
			2,
			<0,0,1>,.1
			<0,0,9>,.1
			translate 0.7*x
			rotate <0,0,18>*temp
		}
	}
	#declare temp = temp + 1;
#end

//creation of a shape necessary to create column_5

#declare temp = 1;
#declare to_subtract_2 = sphere_sweep {
	linear_spline
	2,