POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : websites for newbies? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  websites for newbies? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: DCZX
Subject: websites for newbies?
Date: 3 Feb 2003 00:35:03
Message: <web.3e3dff3452c9c478dd26a4bb0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Are there any tutorial websites for newbies? Forgive me if I missed this in
the faq.

Post a reply to this message

From: Micha Riser
Subject: Re: websites for newbies?
Date: 3 Feb 2003 11:58:19
Message: <3e3e9faa@news.povray.org>
DCZX wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any tutorial websites for newbies? Forgive me if I missed this
> in the faq.

You find a collection of links to tutorials at
 http://book.povworld.org/tutorial.html

(The Book Project there is unfortunately in a rather freezed condition.)

- Micha

--
POV-Ray Objects Collection: http://objects.povworld.org

Post a reply to this message

> Are there any tutorial websites for newbies? Forgive me if I missed this
in
> the faq.

My favorite is:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/pov__eng.htm

Hope this helps.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

> Are there any tutorial websites for newbies? Forgive me if I missed this in
> the faq.

One of MY favorite resources for that kind of material can be found by following
this link-http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Tutorials/POV-Ray_Tutorials/

--
Link Master