POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Variable-Programming Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Variable-Programming (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Robert
Subject: Variable-Programming
Date: 24 Jan 2003 15:16:45
Message: <3e319f2d@news.povray.org>
I remember a thread dealing with this item, but i can`t find it.
So I would like to ask:

How can I check the value of a variable defined in povray via #declare and
calculated in a #while loop?
I need it to check wether my boundary conditions are correct or not...

Help is very appreciated,

Robert

Post a reply to this message