POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modify Userdata Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:16:48 EDT (-0400)
Subject: Modify Userdata
Date: 5 Jan 2003 13:35:15

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Modify Userdata
Date: 5 Jan 2003 14:02:05

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Jan 2003 14:02:57
Message: <3E188160.54C4AF0C@gmx.de>

> Hi
>

> name.
>
> Where can I modify my profile ?

You mean the registration on the povray.org site?

http://www.povray.org/community/login/

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 5 Jan 2003 14:20:22
Message: <3e188576@news.povray.org>

> > Hi
> >
> > After login some of my Userdata are scrambeld, possibly I used an

> > name.
> >
> > Where can I modify my profile ?
>
> You mean the registration on the povray.org site?
>
> http://www.povray.org/community/login/

person.

        ~Steve~

> Christoph
>
> --
> POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Date: 6 Jan 2003 00:04:13
Message: <pe3i1v04smkmkqlp7gfcq4r5a9578biok3@4ax.com>
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:19:53 -0000 St. wrote:

>person.

  'fraid not, Steve. It may have looked as though both Thorsten and
Christoph posted at the same instant, but a check of the message headers
showed that Christoph posted 53 seconds later ;)

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:19:53 -0000 St. wrote:

same
> >person.
>
>   'fraid not, Steve. It may have looked as though both Thorsten and
> Christoph posted at the same instant, but a check of the message
headers
> showed that Christoph posted 53 seconds later ;)

     Heh, I didn't check those Alan but it always amazes me that
someone can post almost the same message at the same time. Ah well, it
was little bit of fun.  :)

    ~Steve~