POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Optium
Subject: Rendering...
Date: 22 Dec 2002 13:44:58
Message: <3e06082a@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to export the picture that I render as a .jpg file?
I'd appreciate any input, and sorry for asking such a stupid question, but
I'm a super newbie ;]
Thanks in advance,
-Optium

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Rendering...
Date: 22 Dec 2002 14:10:01
Message: <3E060EA8.DFE60452@pacbell.net>
Optium wrote:

> Is there a way to export the picture that I render as a .jpg file?

POV-Ray will read .jpg but will not generate them. So, you'll need to convert
your generated image via your favorite paint or image program.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> > Is there a way to export the picture that I render as a .jpg file?
>
> POV-Ray will read .jpg but will not generate them. So, you'll need to
convert
> your generated image via your favorite paint or image program.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Alright, thanks alot :) looks like I won't be able to completely get around
using PS ;)

Post a reply to this message