POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Outline of a bicubic patch? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Outline of a bicubic patch? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: The "D"
Subject: Outline of a bicubic patch?
Date: 7 Dec 2002 13:08:49
Message: <3df23931@news.povray.org>
This may be the wrong news group for this but is it possible? I mean ok I've
got a bicubic patch object but I just want a hollow outline of the shape
rather than a solid is it possible to render this or am I barking up the
wrong tree here?

Post a reply to this message

> This may be the wrong news group for this but is it possible? I mean ok I've
> got a bicubic patch object but I just want a hollow outline of the shape
> rather than a solid is it possible to render this or am I barking up the
> wrong tree here?

Do you mean something like a wireframe view of the object?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message