POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems with Glass Texture Server Time
9 May 2024 17:56:14 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with Glass Texture (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Uwe Lohrey
Subject: Problems with Glass Texture
Date: 3 Oct 1998 19:13:57
Message: <01bdeede$0c044a00$06a2d2c3@voltago>
Hi,
i have a problem with two objects, one of these is transparent (object 1),
the other is not (object 2).
when i look through object 1 i can also look through object 2.
and see the background, which should be invisible.

(camera )------------> (object1) ---------> (object2) ----->(background)

Post a reply to this message