POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Visualization of a sand grain : Visualization of a sand grain Server Time: 25 Jun 2019 20:24:39 GMT
  Visualization of a sand grain
From: Wallace
Date: 1 Apr 2019 06:25:00
Hi folks, I am new to the software and this community. I am a year 4 civil
engineering student. To finish my final year project, I am required to learn
this software. I use Pack3D in matlab to generate some particles with a lot of
xyz coordiantes as well as radius from central point. I wonder how could I use
Povray visualize a single particle with lots of x-y-z coordinate. I cant find
the correct coding for my visualization. Hope can find some help here. Thank
you!