POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : passing values : passing values Server Time: 18 Jan 2019 02:22:32 GMT
  passing values
From: David Kraics
Date: 8 Nov 2018 00:45:01
I am working on a scene involving the inside of a cabin. Each room is in a
separate INC file. I use IF statements to make certain walls invisible so the
inside of the room can be seen. Normally I do this by adjusting a #declared
value in the individual INC file. Is there a way to pass a value from the main
POV file to the INC file so I can do it in one location?