POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Solid Mesh problem : Re: Solid Mesh problem Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:58:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solid Mesh problem
From: kosinj2
Date: 8 Feb 2003 15:40:04
Message: <web.3e456aba1f9e1881cc31a200@news.povray.org>
This one was becoase I want do some comlex shape with mesh,
some cristal for example, and I want be sure that it is filled
with interior... so I tried to do this simple prism and I wondered
why it does not look like wierd. I want a transparent prism wit high ior
and I got something just mirror instead with:
texture { T_Glass3 }
interior {   I_Glass1
                ior 2.42
             dispersion 1.035
             dispersion_samples 50
             fade_distance 30
             fade_power 1
             }
or very dark looking thing with the same code like above, just without the
fade
stuff....

What I am doing wrong?

Josef