POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Crowd Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Crowd (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John Greenwood
Subject: Crowd
Date: 20 Apr 2014 05:50:00
Message: <web.53539706716d7bfea7cafab50@news.povray.org>
I present "Crowd" which is a means of creating lots of reasonably life-like
human figures about 100 pixels high.

It can be found at: http://www.john-greenwood.co.uk/PovRay/Crowd/

I needed a simple means of making a largish (100?) set of individual figures
that could be easily defined and placed in the scene in defined poises.

I need them for a major PovRay project to make a series of graphic images
describing a novel transport system. The figures need to look right at this
scale and so do not need to include details, such as individual fingers and
faces, that would be on a scale of single pixels.

The hardware of the transport system will be smoothly animated but the figures
will simply jump from one static pose to another, I have no need for realistic
animation of the figures.

Post a reply to this message