POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : inkscape to povray exporter Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:01:35 EDT (-0400)
  inkscape to povray exporter (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: inkscape to povray exporter
Date: 4 Feb 2014 02:10:01
Message: <web.52f092135e312cc6b6a733e70@news.povray.org>
python plugin for inkscape that exports the paths to povray, filled shapes are
exported as prisms, stroked paths as sucesion of cylinders and spheres, gradient
fills or strokes are exported as povray pigments, more info and download from
http://www.arakne.es/en/dessign/3d/inkscape-svg2pov-exporting-svg-files-to-povray/

Post a reply to this message

> python plugin for inkscape that exports the paths to povray, filled shapes are
> exported as prisms, stroked paths as sucesion of cylinders and spheres, gradient
> fills or strokes are exported as povray pigments, more info and download from
> http://www.arakne.es/en/dessign/3d/inkscape-svg2pov-exporting-svg-files-to-povray/

Yes, this is often forgotten indeed. I have used it regularly a couple
of years ago, and just recently /rediscovered/ it for a project of mine.
However, now I would like to turn prisms into meshes.... but that is
another question entirely.

Thanks for the reminder to all.

Thomas