POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Marble machine is finished Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Marble machine is finished (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: robert alzinger
Subject: Marble machine is finished
Date: 7 Oct 2012 15:25:00
Message: <web.5071d47dabb77bc032c6cd400@news.povray.org>
Please allow me to publish a POV-Ray video from my Homepage to this Newsgroup.

http://www.alzinger.de/cms5/robert/raytracing/marble-machine-in-povray.html

A Marble Machine with a looping and ... Rendering time was 12 days.

Everything is coded in POV-Ray, no other kinematic program. The kinematics
part is 100 lines of POV-Ray code, the rest of the scene are 3700 lines. POV-Ray
is running 7000 Frames. Every frame reads the Position of the marble from a
textfile, calculates the new position,
displays everything, and writes the new position back to the file (overwrite).

If anybody is interested in the source, i can explain it on my Homepage.
Please give me feedback.

Robert.