POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : 4th dimension Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:40:10 EDT (-0400)
  4th dimension (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: donmcybertect
Subject: 4th dimension
Date: 26 Dec 2008 12:50:01
Message: <web.495518886620da2fbda127ea0@news.povray.org>
I have spent much of the last 50 years looking into the concept of a 4th
dimension. About 10 years ago I realized that Bucky Fuller had already done all
the ground work. Unfortunately, he did not have the tools to adequately model
his modeling system, known as "Synergetics". Today we have that tool in
Pov-ray. I have been using this utility for several years and am currently
working a simple way to manuever spheres in a 60 deg, 4 dimensional matrix
based on the closest packing of spheres. I am hoping to use such a utility to
help me create the much needed illustrations for Fuller's magnum opus. I am
looking for others interested and/or working in this area to share ideas.

Thanx