POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Functions Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:58:26 EDT (-0400)
  Functions (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Shams Naved
Subject: Functions
Date: 3 Apr 2007 03:45:02
Message: <web.461204cac15dafaf69e2f3040@news.povray.org>
Can anybody tell me how to create shapes like helix and other complex shapes
using Functions in POV-Ray?
If anybody has a link to a good tutorial related to it plz post it?
I am relatively new to POV-Ray and I need it for my next Image.
Thanx

Post a reply to this message

> Can anybody tell me how to create shapes like helix and other complex shapes
> using Functions in POV-Ray?
> If anybody has a link to a good tutorial related to it plz post it?
> I am relatively new to POV-Ray and I need it for my next Image.

What makes you think that a group with the stated purpose "'Interesting'
news suitable for the www.povray.org news section" would be even remotely
appropriate for a question?  Please post in povray.newusers.

	Thorste, POV-Team