POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Lionsnake v1.7.15 now available Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Lionsnake v1.7.15 now available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Lionsnake v1.7.15 now available
Date: 11 Jul 2010 12:23:50
Message: <4c39f016$1@news.povray.org>
I have a new site for hosting my stuff now (the former site seems to
have vanished).

Changes since version 1.7.14:

# You can scale a face around its center by choosing *Scale around
center* from a face's context menu.
# When using the mesh gadgets, which operate on selected geometry, a
mouse click off of the gadget was causing the selection to be cleared.
Fixed.
# The view change modes (dragging, zooming, and rotation) did not work
when there is a gadget on screen. Fixed.
# When choosing the *Drag along normal* operation from a face's context
menu, the drag selection was not being set to the marked face, but was
left as it was, causing other mesh geometry to be dragged instead. Drag
along normal now drags the face from which the option is chosen, and
only that face.
# The operation formerly known as _inset_ has been renamed _bevel_.
# Orphan edges (that is, edges without faces attached) now have no
effect on subdivision.
# A bug caused a crash when when a backwards-oriented face was added
with subdivision preview turned on. Fixed.
# You can divide a face by making an edge between any two non-adjacent
vertices of that face.
# You can center a vertex (that is, move it to the average of its
neighbors) from that vertex's context menu, or do the same operation to
a selection of vertices from the editing menu.
# You can mirror the mesh geometry (vertices, edges, and faces) across
the x=0, y=0 or z=0 planes. The mirrored version of the geometry is not
editable, but reflects all changes to the real mesh as they are made.
While adding this feature, I adjusted the order of drawing to improve
edge drawing.

The binary and sources are available at:

http://evilsnack.byethost22.com/lionsnake.htm

Regards,
John