POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : [announce] Cloud in the Sky Website Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:02:39 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] Cloud in the Sky Website (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Stephen Klebs
Subject: [announce] Cloud in the Sky Website
Date: 7 Jun 2006 11:36:12
Message: <4486f26c$1@news.povray.org>
I would like to cordially thank and invite the POV-Ray community to my new
website: http://www.cloudinthesky.com.

Most of the graphics and much of the website design were done with POV,
which has served as an endless source of  creative possibilities. In the
tradition of the old Stone Soup Group, in the future I plan to add a place
for the assorted tips, tricks, and tools I've worked on over the years.

Steve Klebs