POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : [announce] JPatch 0.3 beta 1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:59:41 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] JPatch 0.3 beta 1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sascha Ledinsky
Subject: [announce] JPatch 0.3 beta 1
Date: 15 Jun 2004 02:21:53
Message: <40ce9581$1@news.povray.org>
I've just released a new version of my 3D modeler, JPatch.

JPatch is a spline based 3D modeling tool. It allows to create 3D models
which can be rendered with POV-Ray or RenderMan compatible renderers
(e.g. Aqsis).

It is free software (open source); you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

JPatch is work in progress. The current version supports modeling only,
but I'm working on character animation features for future releases.

JPatch is written in Java, so it should run on every platform with a
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.4 or later installed, including
Microsoft Windows and Linux.

For more information, please visit http://www.jpatch.com

--Sascha Ledinsky

Post a reply to this message

> I've just released a new version of my 3D modeler, JPatch.
>
> JPatch is a spline based 3D modeling tool. It allows to create 3D models
> which can be rendered with POV-Ray or RenderMan compatible renderers
> (e.g. Aqsis).
>
> It is free software (open source); you can redistribute it and/or modify
> it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
>
> JPatch is work in progress. The current version supports modeling only,
> but I'm working on character animation features for future releases.
>
> JPatch is written in Java, so it should run on every platform with a
> Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.4 or later installed, including
> Microsoft Windows and Linux.
>
> For more information, please visit http://www.jpatch.com
>
> --Sascha Ledinsky

i'm glad the new version is there, can't wait for the animation version!
thank you very much :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: 13thfloor
Date: 16 Jan 2019 10:45:00
Message: <web.5c3f5127bc35c70ec3d043410@news.povray.org>
lenx <len### [at] pandorabe> wrote:
> Sascha Ledinsky wrote:
> > I've just released a new version of my 3D modeler, JPatch.
> >
> > JPatch is a spline based 3D modeling tool. It allows to create 3D models
> > which can be rendered with POV-Ray or RenderMan compatible renderers
> > (e.g. Aqsis).
> >
> > It is free software (open source); you can redistribute it and/or modify
> > it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
> >
> > JPatch is work in progress. The current version supports modeling only,
> > but I'm working on character animation features for future releases.
> >
> > JPatch is written in Java, so it should run on every platform with a
> > Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.4 or later installed, including
> > Microsoft Windows and Linux.
> >
> > For more information, please visit http://www.jpatch.com
> >
> > --Sascha Ledinsky
> >
> i'm glad the new version is there, can't wait for the animation version!
> thank you very much :-)

I really want to see whats new coming in 2019