POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.msdos : Why outptut? in pov-ray 3..1 Server Time
19 Mar 2024 02:37:01 EDT (-0400)
  Why outptut? in pov-ray 3..1 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John Woods
Subject: Why outptut? in pov-ray 3..1
Date: 2 Aug 2000 13:17:49
Message: <398857bd@news.povray.org>
if anyone can help me

I just got a cpy or pov-ray 3.1 wor window and I can't find any OUTPut
information opent in the program.

under help said"If you don't have Output_To_File switched ON ."

but I can't find any inFo regarding to output butt at all.  do I need to
downloud that some where?
an help would be helpful

Now you can send a beautiful E-Greeting card featuring the art work of
Joson Travel and Commercial Photography

Post a reply to this message