POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Thanks... Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:53:37 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: aeffects
Subject: Thanks...
Date: 11 Sep 2018 16:10:00
Message: <web.5b982007a7ecb086e33e68c70@news.povray.org>
It's been well over 20 years now (for me). Pov-ray has provided hours and hours
of fun. Many thanks to those that tirelessly work to keep the program updated
(and ported to the Mac).

Thanks again for all your time and effort.

David Healy
Reno/Lake Tahoe

Post a reply to this message

On 2018-09-11 16:05:27 +0000, aeffects said:

> It's been well over 20 years now (for me). Pov-ray has provided hours and hours
> of fun. Many thanks to those that tirelessly work to keep the program updated
> (and ported to the Mac).
>
> Thanks again for all your time and effort.
>
> David Healy
> Reno/Lake Tahoe

Yes, well over 20 years for me too!

And I don't know how many versions by now but I just released version
2689 or something... ;-)

--
Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/