POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Newbie+old posting:Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie+old posting:Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Peter
Subject: Newbie+old posting:Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
Date: 23 Nov 2008 17:05:00
Message: <web.4929d2b43c55e1b47002dc280@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I solved my question about Stuffit. But!!
I have the same experience as in the old posting: Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5
Leopard
It has (15) but as far as I can see: no solution to this problem.
My problem is the same: pov-ray quits unexpectedly (a message window and a
template window).
Any suggestion?
with friendly greetings,
Peter

Post a reply to this message

> I solved my question about Stuffit. But!!
> I have the same experience as in the old posting: Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5
> Leopard
> It has (15) but as far as I can see: no solution to this problem.
> My problem is the same: pov-ray quits unexpectedly (a message window and a
> template window).
> Any suggestion?
> with friendly greetings,
> Peter

Ok. I understood the text in the Mac Os download. Maybe the formulation could be
shorter: that POV-Ray does not work for the Mac Intel.
with friendly greetings,
Peter

Post a reply to this message

> > I solved my question about Stuffit. But!!
> > I have the same experience as in the old posting: Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5
> > Leopard
> > It has (15) but as far as I can see: no solution to this problem.
> > My problem is the same: pov-ray quits unexpectedly (a message window and a
> > template window).
> > Any suggestion?
> > with friendly greetings,
> > Peter
>
> Ok. I understood the text in the Mac Os download. Maybe the formulation could be
> shorter: that POV-Ray does not work for the Mac Intel.
> with friendly greetings,

POV-Ray 3.6 does not work, but MegaPov does:
http://megapov.inetart.net/

You can treat megapov just like a normal version of POV-Ray, and there are
additional features too.

Bill