POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Start Render is disabled. Why? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:40:49 EDT (-0400)
  Start Render is disabled. Why? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: newbie
Subject: Start Render is disabled. Why?
Date: 8 Apr 2008 07:20:00
Message: <web.47fb54cdceb2f111c7f5d3770@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded POV 3.6 on my iBook G4 running OX X 10.5.2

After starting up POV, I created a new file and pasted a sample file
from a tutorial into it:

#include "colors.inc"
camera {
  location <-2, 3, -10>
  look_at <0, 5, 0>
}
plane { // the floor
  y, 0  // along the x-z plane (y is the normal vector)
  pigment { checker color Black color White } // checkered pattern
}
sphere {
  <0, 5, 0>, 2
  pigment { color White }
  finish {
    reflection 0.9
    phong 1
  }
}
light_source { <10, 10, -10> color White }
light_source { <-10, 5, -15> color White }

I put the focus on the file, but when I go to the Render menu,
the Start Render command is grayed out. I can't figure out why.
What am I missing here?

Post a reply to this message