POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POVRay Mac versuses PC Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:59:15 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay Mac versuses PC (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Woody
Subject: POVRay Mac versuses PC
Date: 21 Dec 2007 07:50:00
Message: <web.476bb65735424e3e94e61a50@news.povray.org>
Hi, Im quickly becoming discusted with MY PC laptop and an seriously considering
getting a MacBook.

Are there any users out there who have used POVRay on both a Mac and PC?

Any advanatages of one over the other?

How do they compare/Contrast?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated?

Post a reply to this message