POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : macos batch processing Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:35:57 EDT (-0400)
  macos batch processing (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: andrea valle
Subject: macos batch processing
Date: 7 Apr 2006 08:50:01
Message: <web.44365f8d87c81a3b44ced1670@news.povray.org>
Hi to all,
I used Povray some times ago and now I'm getting a bit confused.

I'm making data visualization. I created algorithmically many .pov files
representing my models.
Now I'd like to batch render all them (the'te about 100).

My original idea was to make a python script call repeatedly Povray from the
command line passing the file names. But it seems that this solution is not
available (as far as I understood). I haven't understand ini files news (I
was using an older version: in that case I made all the processing via
ini). I saw a post on the topic but I do not know exactly how to solve the
problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated(, and sorry if it's obvious)

Thanks a lot

Best

-a-

Post a reply to this message