POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Error running POV-Ray on OS X 10.3 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:05:20 EDT (-0400)
  Error running POV-Ray on OS X 10.3 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: stoile
Subject: Error running POV-Ray on OS X 10.3
Date: 6 Sep 2005 15:05:01
Message: <web.431de75539863b47bd78a280@news.povray.org>
About two hours ago, pvoray worked just wonderfull, but now i get a checkbox
when i start povray:

A fatal error occured. If the same problem occurs more than once, please
fill out a bug report form in POV-Ray Documentation folder. Please include
the error number below.

The error number is -199.

What can i do to get povray running again?

MfG,
   stoile

Post a reply to this message

> About two hours ago, pvoray worked just wonderfull, but now i get a checkbox
> when i start povray:
>
> A fatal error occured. If the same problem occurs more than once, please
> fill out a bug report form in POV-Ray Documentation folder. Please include
> the error number below.
>
> The error number is -199.
>
> What can i do to get povray running again?

A file that POV-Ray tries to access is corrupted on your harddisk. Run Disk
Utility to check your harddisk for errors, tell Disk Utility to fix them and
then reinstall POV-Ray.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message