POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : ngPlant - Mac' plugin Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:35:04 EDT (-0400)
  ngPlant - Mac' plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: ngPlant - Mac' plugin
Date: 18 Mar 2017 06:02:17
Message: <58cd05a9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
All in subject.
Explanations, sample and plugin here :
<http://louisbel.free.fr/macros/ngplant/ngplant.html>

Regards
--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: LanuHum
Subject: Re: ngPlant - Mac' plugin
Date: 18 Mar 2017 14:50:00
Message: <web.58cd80c0755135637a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi,
> All in subject.
> Explanations, sample and plugin here :
> <http://louisbel.free.fr/macros/ngplant/ngplant.html>
>

> Regards
> --
> Kurtz le pirate
> Compagnie de la Banquise

I do not know Mac, but Povray users will not like it.There is no smooth
transition from the trunk to the branches.This was known when I showed the
Blender plugin.My version of the exporter from Blender to Povray allows you to
get smooth transitions, also it's of no interest to anyone. Povray lives her own
life. He is interested only in the fact that he can himself.Users Povray will
write a macro using SDL. Year, two years, it does not matter. It is important
not to use Blender and ngPlant. :)