POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.7 unofficial Macintosh r6 rc1 available Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:32:31 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 unofficial Macintosh r6 rc1 available (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: 3.7 unofficial Macintosh r6 rc1 available
Date: 13 Jun 2016 06:30:22
Message: <575e8b3e@news.povray.org>
r6, RC 1 is ready, fixed a huge memory leak.

download at:
http://megapov.inetart.net/beta/beta.html

This is the unofficial Macintosh version  of the last official 3.7
version, 3.7.1 - alpha will be available soon.

Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac
MegaPOV: http://megapov.inetart.net