POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Yosemite Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Yosemite (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Anton Sherwood
Subject: Yosemite
Date: 9 Nov 2014 02:59:09
Message: <545f1ecd@news.povray.org>

it was running on emulation until PPC emulation was dropped, sometime
between Snow Leopard and Yosemite.

Any tips for compiling Povray on Yosemite?
I'm only interested in running it from the Unix shell.

--
*\\* Anton Sherwood *\\* www.bendwavy.org`

Post a reply to this message

On 2014-11-09 07:59:09 +0000, Anton Sherwood said:

> Oops, looks like I last compiled Pov on my PPC machine (2005–2010) and
> it was running on emulation until PPC emulation was dropped, sometime
> between Snow Leopard and Yosemite.
>
> Any tips for compiling Povray on Yosemite?
> I'm only interested in running it from the Unix shell.
>
> -- *\\* Anton Sherwood *\\* www.bendwavy.org`

At the bottom of this page:
http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
is a command line version and source-xcode project.

yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac
MegaPOV: http://megapov.inetart.net