POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : importing, exporting, and luminous spheres Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:44:24 EDT (-0400)
  importing, exporting, and luminous spheres (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: importing, exporting, and luminous spheres
Date: 16 Nov 1999 16:32:36
Message: <3831CE25.4B29FC52@compuserve.com>
I have posted an example scene to povray.newusers.

Post a reply to this message

From: Vic Pary
Date: 21 Nov 1999 17:41:33
Message: <3838754A.1E865AFD@twcny.rr.com>
Thanks, Chris!  Very useful information.
I look forward to trying out your example.
I find that just looking at existing scripts
is very informative in addition to plugging
away at the tutorials each weekend.

 - Vic Pary

Post a reply to this message