POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : [ANNOUNCE] MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:41:35 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final
Date: 29 May 2006 11:25:51
Message: <1hg403t.1qs9esn1c2k0paN%yvo.s@gmx.net>
MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final is ready for downloading.

We recommend this version for all PPC G5, PPC G4, PPC G3 and Intel based
Macintosh computers running system 10.3.9 or later (older system
versions are not supported).

For older systems (MacOS 8.6 - 9.2.2 with CarbonLib 1.6 or later, and
system 10.1-10.2.x) a Carbonized version is still available. This old
version is not updated and is also at 1.2.1.

Other versions are no longer supported.

Please make sure you select the correct archive matching your
configuration.

http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html#Mac

The MegaPOV-Team.

-----------------------------------
MegaPOV at:  http://megapov.inetart.net
MacMegaPOV at:  http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
E-mail: yvo### [at] gmxnet

Post a reply to this message

 yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:

> MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final is ready for downloading.
>
> We recommend this version for all PPC G5, PPC G4, PPC G3 and Intel based
> Macintosh computers running system 10.3.9 or later (older system
> versions are not supported).
>
> For older systems (MacOS 8.6 - 9.2.2 with CarbonLib 1.6 or later, and
> system 10.1-10.2.x) a Carbonized version is still available. This old
> version is not updated and is also at 1.2.1.
>
> Other versions are no longer supported.
>
> Please make sure you select the correct archive matching your
> configuration.
>
> http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html#Mac

thanks for your works, but it's a pity. bugs in beta are still in final
version. you do not have can be read my mail about that :(

--
klp

Post a reply to this message

kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
> In article <1hg403t.1qs9esn1c2k0paN%yvo.s@gmx.net>,
>  yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:
>
> > MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final is ready for downloading.
> >
> > We recommend this version for all PPC G5, PPC G4, PPC G3 and Intel based
> > Macintosh computers running system 10.3.9 or later (older system
> > versions are not supported).
> >
> > For older systems (MacOS 8.6 - 9.2.2 with CarbonLib 1.6 or later, and
> > system 10.1-10.2.x) a Carbonized version is still available. This old
> > version is not updated and is also at 1.2.1.
> >
> > Other versions are no longer supported.
> >
> > Please make sure you select the correct archive matching your
> > configuration.
> >
> > http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html#Mac
> >

> thanks for your works, but it's a pity. bugs in beta are still in final
> version. you do not have can be read my mail about that :(
>

> --
> klp

Having used a previous version (1.1), I was appalled to see no support for
QuickTime output in this version. This renders (pun intended) this version
unusable to me (and I guess many others).
I routinely produce little animations and save them as QuickTime movies.

I'm keeping 1.1

Luis

Post a reply to this message

Thanks for your work. I will try in a few minutes!

Regards,
Oleguer

> In article <1hg403t.1qs9esn1c2k0paN%yvo.s@gmx.net>,
> yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:
>
>> MacMegaPOV 1.2.1 Universal Binary final is ready for downloading.
>>
>> We recommend this version for all PPC G5, PPC G4, PPC G3 and Intel based
>> Macintosh computers running system 10.3.9 or later (older system
>> versions are not supported).
>>
>> For older systems (MacOS 8.6 - 9.2.2 with CarbonLib 1.6 or later, and
>> system 10.1-10.2.x) a Carbonized version is still available. This old
>> version is not updated and is also at 1.2.1.
>>
>> Other versions are no longer supported.
>>
>> Please make sure you select the correct archive matching your
>> configuration.
>>
>> http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html#Mac
>>

> thanks for your works, but it's a pity. bugs in beta are still in final
> version. you do not have can be read my mail about that :(
>

> --
> klp

Post a reply to this message