POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Skin texture and hair? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Skin texture and hair? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Skin texture and hair?
Date: 3 Mar 2004 12:59:44
Message: <40461d10$1@news.povray.org>
I posted my newly completed human head mesh on p.b.i. I asked for
suggestions or recommendations for skin texture and hair, but none of the
replies have addressed that. So I'll try here. I'm looking for the most
realistic effect possible. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message