POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some 3D links Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Some 3D links (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Heys
Subject: Some 3D links
Date: 1 Sep 1999 14:12:40
Message: <37CD6BD0.80E4CD85@hotmail.com>
These aren't POV specific, but I thought they could at least act as food
for thought. I ran across them this morning while doing some web
browsing and thought I'd send them to Ken in case he hadn't had them in
his links list. Then, I thought I may as well offer them up to everyone.
<shrug>

Advanced Rendering Toolkit:

http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/research/rendering/ART/

Representation and Realistic Rendering of Natural Scenes with Directed
Cyclic Graphs:

http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/research/rendering/csg-graphs/index.html

Advanced Rendering Toolkit, Radiosity Gallery:

http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/research/rendering/ART/Gallery/Radiosity/

Post a reply to this message

> These aren't POV specific, but I thought they could at least act as food
> for thought. I ran across them this morning while doing some web
> browsing and thought I'd send them to Ken in case he hadn't had them in
> his links list. Then, I thought I may as well offer them up to everyone.
> <shrug>

Links - Yum yum

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

>> These aren't POV specific, but I thought they could at least act as food
>> for thought. I ran across them this morning while doing some web
>> browsing and thought I'd send them to Ken in case he hadn't had them in
>> his links list. Then, I thought I may as well offer them up to everyone.
>> <shrug>
>
>Links - Yum yum

Thank you.

(Inspiration: KenMan eating links ("PacMan eating dots")).

 /j