POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Truncated preview of message content. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 10:55:29 EDT (-0400)
  Truncated preview of message content. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warren
Subject: Truncated preview of message content.
Date: 18 Feb 2024 15:15:00
Message: <web.65d26497304e5d55759c266e756b296@news.povray.org>
Hi/Hello everybody.
While I was trying to answer to 'kurtz le pirate' user in the international
group, I experienced something weird with the preview feature of this newsgroup.
My message was truncated (some words didn't displayed at all).

I use Firefox v122 and ubuntu 22.04.
Regards,
Antoine.

Post a reply to this message

> While I was trying to answer to 'kurtz le pirate' user in the international
> group, I experienced something weird with the preview feature of this newsgroup.
> My message was truncated (some words didn't displayed at all).
>
> I use Firefox v122 and ubuntu 22.04.
> Regards,
> Antoine.

The forums don't play well with diacritical marks / utf-8 / unicode characters.

I think if you use Thunderbird news reader, you will see the complete post.

Post a reply to this message

> > While I was trying to answer to 'kurtz le pirate' user in the international
> > group, I experienced something weird with the preview feature of this newsgroup.
> > My message was truncated (some words didn't displayed at all).
> >
> > I use Firefox v122 and ubuntu 22.04.
> > Regards,
> > Antoine.
>
> The forums don't play well with diacritical marks / utf-8 / unicode characters.
>
> I think if you use Thunderbird news reader, you will see the complete post.

Ok, I will give it a try.