POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Christmas card Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas card (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: tpso
Subject: Christmas card
Date: 23 Dec 2023 03:10:01
Message: <web.658694d2f6425cd5c2d4b37c87d6c3ec@news.povray.org>
Hi all

With my povray christmascard for this year I wish you all a merry christmas.

regards Thomas

PS: for those interested all my previous card can be found on
www.sonnet.dk/julekort

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'jul2023_final_sig.png' (4398 KB)

Preview of image 'jul2023_final_sig.png'
jul2023_final_sig.png

> With my povray christmascard for this year I wish you all a merry christmas.
>
> regards Thomas
>
> PS: for those interested all my previous card can be found on
> www.sonnet.dk/julekort

Thank you, Thomas, Merry Christmas!

Paolo