POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reference goldmines Server Time
28 Apr 2024 06:57:27 EDT (-0400)
  Reference goldmines (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Reference goldmines
Date: 18 Nov 2023 19:25:00
Message: <web.655955765d54bdc51f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Took some to follow a bunch of tangents, and found what look to be real gems.
There's a wealth of information in here that would provide those inclined to do
so with plenty to play with.
It's also enough to keep Cousin Ricky and WFP busy for the next several decades.

https://blog.selfshadow.com/2018/05/13/multi-faceted-part-1/

http://lousodrome.net/blog/light/tag/furnace-test/

https://google.github.io/filament/Filament.md.html#materialsystem/improvingthebrdfs/energylossinspecularreflectance

Post a reply to this message