POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is here stipulation about posted image type? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 08:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Is here stipulation about posted image type? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: And
Subject: Is here stipulation about posted image type?
Date: 29 Aug 2023 23:05:00
Message: <web.64eeb0e870d73d2f89131d8aaa81652d@news.povray.org>
Is this newsgroup have stipulation about ... which type of image (photo/... etc)
cannot post?
We can post rendered image which produced by POV-Ray.
I would like to know others, photo/or some other type of image? (because I post
a photo at povray.binaries.utilities yesterday)

Post a reply to this message

> Is this newsgroup have stipulation about ... which type of image (photo/... etc)
> cannot post?
> We can post rendered image which produced by POV-Ray.
> I would like to know others, photo/or some other type of image? (because I post
> a photo at povray.binaries.utilities yesterday)

Usually, you can post a photo that you used as your inspiration or
reference.
Also, we often see screenshots from some application used during the
creative process.

Post a reply to this message

Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> Usually, you can post a photo that you used as your inspiration or
> reference.
> Also, we often see screenshots from some application used during the
> creative process.

Thank you.