POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zeger's "Greebles" - Who has the code files? Server Time
10 May 2024 04:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Zeger's "Greebles" - Who has the code files? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Zeger's "Greebles" - Who has the code files?
Date: 29 Jul 2023 18:55:00
Message: <web.64c5985c643e121e10a0ac58c182d6dd@news.povray.org>
Hi,

the long-time members among us will surely remember the famous "greebles" that
Zeger developed a longer time ago. They would allow for realistically looking
spaceship outsides (like in Star Wars).

Does anyone of you, by any chance, still has the code files for Zeger's amazing
"greebles"? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> the long-time members among us will surely remember the famous "greebles" that
> Zeger developed a longer time ago. They would allow for realistically looking
> spaceship outsides (like in Star Wars).
>
> Does anyone of you, by any chance, still has the code files for Zeger's amazing
> "greebles"? Thanks.

I don't have the code files, but I do have a convenient search engine built
right into the website.

https://news.povray.org/4470a2a3%40news.povray.org