POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 Server Time
10 Jun 2024 04:03:30 EDT (-0400)
  Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Re: Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7
Date: 26 Jul 2023 21:05:00
Message: <web.64c1c281753f61565b3b5af89db30a9@news.povray.org>
"Droj" <803### [at] drojde> wrote:
> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
>
> > If so, then I've shown how this can be used without much adaptation in a new
> > example in the repository.
> >
> > Please post some more images made with the axioms and rules that you've
> > collected.
> >

> Hi TOK,
>
> I packed some POV files using your L-system in the archive below to extend your
> examples collection.

Thank you Droj. I'll have a look at it.

I should mention that I have now made a modified version of my L-system library
that can create 3D shapes. - And I've managed to render a 3D Hilbert curve. But
I have not had time do more test.

Now I'm in doubt if I should create a new repository for the 3D version of the
library, or if I should update the existing 2D library, making it more
circumstantial to use.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
>
> > I'm just lurking around in the background. I do not have as much time for
> > POV-Ray code writing as I once had.
>
> Same here.
> You have some nice looking projects there.

Thank you Ingo.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com