POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering a high quailty image Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:04:01 EDT (-0400)
  rendering a high quailty image (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: 6digit
Subject: rendering a high quailty image
Date: 28 Jul 2022 04:30:00
Message: <web.62e2487e5ff290b34eb0f47cfb08dd02@news.povray.org>
Good evening again.

I would like to first of all thank everybody that has been of help to me as I
journey through pov ray. most especially Mr jr and m@b for producing fantastic
advice and codes.

per the subject of matter, I was able to produce some nice-looking scenes with
augmented or virtual objects integrated with images taken from my camera.
however, my issue is that the scene seems to be of low quality or low
resolution. I have read from the documentation and it seems to point to
something called Aliasing. I tried to implement it by reading the documentation
but it doesn't work. is there some sort of easy code I could just place within
my own code that will make the image look better? or is there any other way to
improve the quality of the rendered scene?

Post a reply to this message